Thursday, April 01, 2010

Roxanne


Photoshop, four hours. I got a bit of flak for bringing a laptop and Wacom tablet into an uninstructed painting workshop today. I honestly don't see why it's such a big deal. To me, tools are tools. It's what you do with them that really matters. People need to be more open-minded about these things.

4 comments:

Emily Su said...

are you serious? and you did a great job too. ppl are weird.

Kiki said...

Lovely work Sherwin, and I agree! You have the same skills regardless of the medium used, and you have done a fantastic job with this one.

Sherwin Abesamis said...

Emily and Kiki, thank you both!

Satoshi said...

Weird. I saw someone else doing the same thing. It's the traditional vs new media. ahhaha!! It's always the clash of new "somethings" that'll get the hang ups of the old fashioned ways. Painting skills are painting skills, it doesn't really make a difference how you do it, more power to ya!