Friday, December 18, 2009

Doodle Before Sleep #2


Two hours on and off. Used reference for the hair. I wonder how long I can keep this up.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Hi Sherwin! I really love these portraits from your head...they are fantastic! Were they done on a cintiq? Also, I am really liking those full-body portraits you posted a while back, good for you for going for the whole figure! They are coming out great. Can't wait to see more.
-Kiki

Sherwin Abesamis said...

Hi Kiki~ Thanks! The portraits from my head are fun exercises to help me retain all the information I take in when I paint from life. They're done on a regular old Wacom Intuos 3. Ah I wish I had the opportunity to paint the figure more these days. A lot of the workshops I go to have closed down for the break! Guess this means I'll just have to paint still life then. =)